Just Look and Cook Series
An innovative way to cook. No need to weigh – use mugs & spoons instead.
(Available: Just Look and Cook 1, Just Look and Cook 2 and the set)
The Just Look and Cook books use a simple text-free method, photographic illustrations and an uncomplicated measuring system which sets this concept apart and makes simple cooking accessible to almost everybody. The books are filled with simple, easy to manage recipes, but more than that; they are also compiled with consideration and compassion. The text free cookbooks contain simple, economical & nutritious recipes that are presented to the user through a series of photographs. Each recipe includes a detachable shopping list & uses everyday ingredients & basic kitchen equipment, allowing the user to cook a variety of delicious dishes.
If you are a person who is frequently put off by having to read instructions while doing a job at the same time, if you are a professional dealing with people with additional needs or if you are simply a parent who might like to get your kids involved in simple cooking at an early age, these books will be your perfect companion.
Designed with a broad range of people in mind, children, college students, young mothers, men, people with literacy difficulties, people with intellectual disabilities. These spiral bound hard backed books are invaluable to beginner cooks everywhere. They provide an excellent way to develop independent living skills, and are the perfect introduction to cooking.
The Just Look and Cook series are so versatile and can be used by every member of the family.
Are you one of those people who hate reading instructions while completing a task? Do you prefer to see pictures rather than read about something? Do you work with people with literacy difficulties or intellectual disabilities?
- Text free cookery books – The original Just Look and Cook and Just Look and Cook Book 2.
- Every step shown through photographs.
- No weighing scales – use cups and spoons instead.
- Basic utensils and ingredients.
- Grab ‘n go shopping lists.
Successfully used by people with limited cooking skills, children. College students and people with disabilities.
Dishes to Cook
- Mushroom soup, Salmon with pesto, Pitta with turkey and brie, Easy pizza, Chilli with baked potato, Lamb casserole, Garlic potatoes, Spinach quiche, Roast chicken dinner, Real Hot chocolate, Fruit smoothie, Bread & butter pudding, Chocolate biscuit cake, Fruit scones, Brown soda bread, Yoghurt crunch, Porridge